Sunday, February 13, 2005

Kids Camp- wow

Let me tell you, I know God is still working on me! After this week, I can see that I have a long way to go.
We had a really good week at kids camp and several of the campers came to know Christ as their Savior.
Some of my resposibilities were teacher, song leader, assistent couselor, life guard, and fire extinguisher (I yelled at all the kids when they kept trying to start Caleb on fire). It wasn´t that bad, but we had some peaches in our group! The problem was, they all were the exact same as I was when I was their age. Out of the 7 of the guys, 5 of them were Pastors kids! (I would just like to apologize to all my couselors that I had growing up.) We did have a good time together.
Over all I was able to learn a ton, practice my spanish, and have a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home